Contact The Dutko Ragen Team

What Brexit means for the US housing market..and you!


Unless you’ve been living under a rock the past few weeks you have undoubtedly heard about the United Kingdom’s decision to leave the European Union, referred to by the media as “Brexit”.   On June 23, a referendum (where everyone votes on a specific issue) over whether to stay in or leave the EU took place. Surprisingly, 52% of voters wanted to leave the EU, while the remaining 48% wanted to stay. The outcome of this recent referendum in the UK unsettled the global economy seeing as such a move is unprecedented in history. The US Federal Reserve has been... Read More

Tyson’s Corner: Back in Time


Did you know that Tysons Corner was once a simple cow field? That’s right. What is now a burgeoning “edge city” was once an unassuming farm owned by William Tyson. Situated at the corner of two quiet roads, which we know today as Route 7 and Route 123, the farm remained virtually unchanged for years. Then, one day in the 1960’s, budding developer Ted Lerner drove up. Lerner recognized the location’s potential: construction had begun on the Capital Beltway, a massive project which would bring millions of drivers right near Tyson’s Corner. The Beltway would surround the capital at about... Read More

We are Dutko Ragen Homes & Investments and we Buy, Sell, and Invest in Northern Virginia real estate


Who are We? We are Dutko | Ragen Homes & Investments: Bringing your dreams of homeownership to life with our superior real estate expertise and marketing strategies. Dutko|Ragen Homes & Investments helps people Buy, Sell and Invest in Northern Virginia real estate. With over 30 years of combined real estate and investment experience in Northern Virginia, our company’s background encompasses both traditional real estate sales and extensive real estate investment expertise. Further, our insider knowledge of the local real estate market, together with vast connections and proven negotiating skills means that you’ll get the best deal possible, whether you are buying,... Read More